Monday, February 5, 2007

Discipline is all that matters


That's me in the marching uniform:-) I never knew that the buttons were not sewn but had to be self assembled, nor that the marching shoes were embedded with 'nails' at the sole. It's a must to wear the uniform completely and correctly. It was amazing; the amount of progress my platoon made with 2 hours under the sun! Innitially, we were like scattered sheep but managed to march in unison and listen to commands:-) I made some mistakes here and there but the commander corrected me gently and with respect, to my surprise and gratitude. I thought I would be embarassed in public, being in the front row, knowing my own weaknesses in marching, but there was kindness:-) I admire the police officers discipline and am priviledged to experience it for a week.

0 comments :